Friday, December 2, 2016

Second day-12 Days of Christmas Tags

This the second day of Christmas Tags and I had to redo a tag today. You know how it is when you have an idea and as you progress the idea didn't pan out. I kept trying to make it work but no matter what I did, like spraying with Tim Hotlz distress sprays, adding gesso, using red and green paint, it looked dreadful!

For the second tag, I took a Christmas tissue paper and Mod Podge it on the tag also sealing ealing the surface of the tissue. I had some old stick-ons of snow people and did a Vicky Papaioannou with cutting out some white hills for the snow people to sit on. I cut some card stock into 2 curvy hill shapes and painted them white. After gluing them on the tag I placed the snow people on the hills. I then used some gel pens to accent the snow flakes on the tissue paper. I wrote Merry Christmas with a black Faber-Castell Pitt pen.
The simmer of the gel pens are difficult
to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment