Sunday, December 4, 2016

4th Day of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags

This 4th day was simple but elegant.


Sprayed the tag with Tim Holtz distress spray stains, abandoned coral and cracked pistachio. I tried to ghost with a Tim Holtz mini stencil but it didn't really work. To make circles I used the bottom of a plastic medicine measuring cup and dip it in Golden brand iridescent gold paint then with my finger filled in the circle.




I traced the globes with Sakura gelly roll non color glitter pen. Made the tops of the Christmas ornaments with Faber-Castell gelato, silver ice.




I didn't like the blandness of the color so traced again with the glitter pen. With gold glitter pen, drew that piece of metal on the ornament where it attaches to a ribbon or hanger. The sparkle doesn't show much in the photos, sorry to say.  I drew in the bow and string to make it look like it was hanging. I wrote Seasons Greeting with Faber-Castell Pitt pen in black.



I might not explain this well but you see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment