Tuesday, December 6, 2016

6th Day if the 12 Days of Christmas Tags

I didn't realize how difficult this was going to be thinking up new ideas for Christmas tags. Well day 6 with 6 more to go. Cross your fingers that I'm going to make it to day 12.

Here is another simple tag, fireplace with stocking hung waiting for Santa Claus. I drew the fireplace with a pencil that outlined with a Faber-Castell black pitt pen.


Colored the bricks of the fireplace with crimson red prismacolor marker and added some dimension with a red Sharpie marker. Colored the mantel with Prismacolors sienna brown and dark umber. The hearth was light umber with Spanish orange. I wanted it to look like tile, I added some lines with Golden iridescent gold. I didn't like the look so painted the whole thing in the gold. Drew candles on the mantel and painted them gold. I blackened the inside of the fireplace and added logs on fire with red, yellow and blue colors. I had some stocking stickers that I put hanging from the mantel.


I wrote Stockings hung as my sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment