Monday, December 12, 2016

Last tag of 12 days of Christmas Tags!

Wow, it's been 12 days! I can't believe I did it! So here's my last tag of the 12 days of Christmas tags. A puppy for Christmas, Surprise!


Drew the box and the puppy's head sticking out. Then painted the puppy with black and brown woodless color pencils. Colored the box red then colored the background in light blue, blue, and a little yellow. I didn't like how it looked so painted with a white wash of white acrylic paint. Went over the box with red acrylic paint. Painted the puppy with black, brown, and white paint. With Sakura red gel pen went around the box, and with brown gel pen drew around the puppy's head. Wrote with the brown gel pen, Surprise! With clear glitter pen drew around the box and the word. I added the box top on the side and drew a box around Surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment