Monday, October 3, 2016

Travel page, York Brewing

Last August I went on holiday to the UK and one of the excursions was to York. One of the places we went to was the York Brewery. I wanted something that would say brewery to me so I decided to make a beer barrel.
I sorry but I didn't write down what paints I used, I'm still new at this and forget the details. I mixed together a few colors of acrylic paints together to get the right color I wanted for my barrel. I had a 4 pack bottle carrier that had the York Brewery logo on it so I cut it out and glued it on the barrel.

The next page I tried to make a beer that I drank there, Imperial Stout on cask. I like looking past the glass and only seeing the beer.  I'm still not happy with it...
I didn't want to write on it so I taped a York Brewery coaster on the edge of the page and wrote on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment